September 6-8, 2022 at the Seaside Convention Center, in Seaside, OR.
This is a hybrid event where attendees can experience and enjoy the conference either in-person or virtually.
CONNECT+ will bring together local, state, and federal decision-makers, support organizations, professionals from Watershed Councils, Conservation Districts, Land Trusts, and others who are committed to conserving our state’s natural resources.
The CONNECT+ comprehensive conference will provide training focused on both the technical and administrative aspects of conservation implementation.
Presentations are developed for:
- Rural and urban conservation implementation,
- Managerial and administrative function,
- Policy, and
- Education and outreach activities.
CONNECT+ will deliver content that is specific and relevant to current and potential conservation issues.
CONNECT+ allows you to connect with the brightest, most innovative conservationists and will feature:
- In-person and Virtual Presentations,
- In-person and Virtual Live Q & A,
- In-person and Virtual Exhibit Hall,
- In-person and Virtual Network Lounges and
- Much More!
Together we can advance Oregon’s conservation efforts!