Implementation Focused Investment Partnerships (FIP) Program Application Available for 2021-2023 Solicitation
The Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board is pleased to announce that the 2021-2023 Implementation Focused Investment Partnership (FIP) application is now available. An informational webinar will be held February 20, 2020, 10am – 11:30am during which staff will describe the Implementation FIP program and answer your questions.
A Focused Investment Partnership initiative is an OWEB investment that:
- Addresses a board-identified Focused Investment priority of significance to the state;
- Achieves clear and measurable ecological outcomes;
- Uses integrated, results-oriented approaches as identified through a strategic action plan;
- Is implemented by a high-performing partnership with a formal decision-making process.
In October 2019 and January 2020, the OWEB Board updated details of the Focused Investment priorities of significance to the State, including the aquatic habitat for native fish species, coastal estuaries, Oregon Coast Coho habitat and populations, and dry-type forest habitat priorities. Please view the priorities on the Focused Investment Partnership webpage.
All partnerships interested in submitting an Implementation FIP grant application are required to participate in a pre-application consultation with OWEB staff.
- Consultations will occur March 1 – April 30, 2020.
- A draft map of the initiative geography and list of partners are required prior to consultation.
- Consultations can be scheduled by contacting Kristi Primley at 503-986-0202 or email@example.com.
Applications with attachments must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 5pm. Late applications will not be accepted. Additional submission details can be found in the ‘Instructions’ section of the application.
Please contact a Focused Investment Partnerships Coordinator for additional information and assistance.
Andrew Dutterer, email@example.com, 503-986-0034
Leah Tai, firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-986-0177