Good news! The deadline to submit proposals was extended to October 15, 2019
The Oregon Conservation and Education Assistance Network (OCEAN), in collaboration with the Oregon Conservation Partnership, is excited to invite you to submit proposals for the 12th annual CONNECT Conference! The conference will be in the theme of “advancing Oregon’s conservation efforts in the changing climate,” and will be held April 14-16, 2020, at Sunriver Resort.
This three-day conference will bring together local, state, and federal decision-makers, support organizations, professionals from Watershed Councils, Conservation Districts, Land Trusts, and others committed to conserving our natural resources – while advancing Oregon’s conservation efforts in the changing climate.
Three Optional Types of Proposals to Submit:
- A session proposal that you would like to present (with/without a co-presenter)
- A session proposal idea that you would like to see
- A speaker and idea session proposal that you would like to see
- Administration & Manager Related
- Education & Communications
- Partnership & Collaboration
- Technology for Technicians
- Uplands, Forestry, & Fire