This series of Community Conversations is an opportunity for local community leaders with an interest in Oregon to have a hand in shaping the Oregon 100-Year Water Vision. Each Conversation is a facilitated conversation to discuss the unique water challenges and opportunities across Oregon’s regions. Learn more an register about the Community Conversations here.
In addition, a Technical Workshop is being held in Salem on November 14th for people who regularly access and use water data to make decisions about built and natural water infrastructure. Participants in the workshop will help state agencies and other water stakeholders better understand key water management decisions and the data on which they are based. Learn more and register for the Technical Workshop here.
Community Conversation Locations and Dates
- Gresham: October 22, 9am-2pm
- Tillamook: October 23, 12pm-5pm
- Bend: October 25, 9am-2pm
- Ontario: October 28, 9am-2pm
- La Grande: October 29, 9am-2pm
- Albany: October 30, 9am-2pm
- Medford/Central Point: November 7, 10am-3pm
- Zoom Virtual Meeting: November 13 and 15, 12pm-2pm